RESTORING THE HEARTS WITH FREE ME TO LIVE!
Free me to live has been restoring the hearts in for 30 years! The course has been proven, field-tested, and modified, improved and amplified through the years.
Inside Free me to Live discover the power of After Abortion Help:
3 KEY PHASES OF FREE ME TO LIVE AFTER ABORTION HELP: RESTORING THE HEARTS!
PHASE ONE: GETTING TO THE ROOT OF YOUR PAIN
Inside Free me to Live after abortion help consists of six powerful denial-erasing exercises as one goes about the process of “self-examination.”
1. My lifeLine – a chart of your life’s most memorable hurts and positive issues and events
2. How I Feel and How Do I Want to Feel – You will be asked to draw or produce a montage to represent how you feel and how you want to feel.
3. My Offenders List – a tool to help you identify who you blame for your pain.
4. My Sad Face – a tool to help you identify the “hidden things of shame” that impact your self-blame.
5. My Apple Tree – a free-form drawing to help you unlock certain hidden memories.
6. A number of helpful Bible Study topics to further enhance your “self-examination.”
PHASE TWO: BUILDING UP
– a complete Bible study of fourteen (14) key precepts designed to wash the hurting person in the Word.
PHASE THREE: LETTING GO
– Free Me to Live provides three key letting go exercises.
1. Forgiving Others – Throwing the stones over their shoulder just as God forgives us.
2. Renouncing My Hidden Things of Shame – Letting go of our “old self” (*dying to our old nature)
3. Grieving My Losses – The Memorial Service
The Course ends with CELEBRATING LIFE – Learning how to live, love and laugh again.
THREE PURPOSES OF FREE ME TO LIVE after abortion help
1. A personal, genuine desire to change. Are you ready to seriously change your life? Have you tried other forms of help only to see your pain remain? You must want to change more than you want to stay the same!
2. A personal, genuine willingness to examine the principles and precepts of the Bible as it applies to your life (even if you can’t accept, understand, or believe the verses right now as is for you.)
3. A genuine personal choice to finish the journey by completing the lessons, personal Bible study, open discussions, and to honestly face yourself.
OUTLINE OF FREE ME TO LIVE
Chapter 1 Getting Started
Chapter 2 How Has my Past Eaten Away at my Life?
Chapter 3 Getting to the Root
Chapter 4 My Story
Chapter 5 Source of my Hope and Help
Chapter 6 What is the Solution
Chapter 7 Dig a Little Deeper
Chapter 8 Who do I Blame
Chapter 9 Building Up
Chapter 10 Letting Go
Chapter 11 Celebrate Life
VIEW MORE ABOUT FREE ME TO LIVE
VIEW MY HEALING CHOICE FOR MEN
+Pastor Ken Freeman